There is nothing quite like the Finger Lakes region! Where else can you enjoy the unique, breathtaking rolling hills bursting with vibrant color and deep blue lakes? There is so much to do! It’s home to world-class wines, craft beer, unique restaurants, exciting casinos, art, music, kayaking, hiking, race car tracks, and horseback riding adventures.
We would like to give two people a free weekend stay at a hotel in the Finger Lakes region. One new winner will be randomly selected each month. If you are interested in entering our giveaway, please complete the form here.
Check out Brad’s wellness products here.
In the meantime, check out our suggestions for things to do in the region and start planning your next exciting getaway!
Here are some places to visit:
Art and Culture:
- Smith Opera House
- Painted Bar Stables (horseback trail riding)
- Watkins Glen State Park
- Captain Bill’s Seneca Lake Cruises
- Veraisons Restaurant at the Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars
- Ports Cafe
- Stonecat Cafe: Regional Cuisine & Bar
- Rooster Fish Brewing
- Belhurst Castle and Winery
- Wolffy’s Grill & Marina
- Ciccino’s Pizzeria & Restaurant
- The Restaurant at the Gould Hotel
- Deerhead Lakeside Restaurant & Bar
- Sauders Country Store & Restaurant
Wineries and Vineyards:
- Fox Run Vineyards
- Herman J Weimer Winery
- Three Brothers Winery and Estates
- Red Tail Ridge Winery
- Anthony Road Wine Company
- Ventosa Vineyards
- White Springs Winery